Service Update 19 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 19.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 19 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.2.2||22.214.171.1242|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 19 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Async jobs are validating slowly
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Look-Up field needs to be selected twice to function
- The Quote Product subgrid does not update properly when some fields are removed from the Quote Product main form
- Custom messages feature not functioning. Default message displayed instead of custom one.
- Internet Explorer and Edge browsers close when closing a record with X button
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The label for a list component on a Dashboard does not display when 'Display label on the Dashboard' is checked for the Dashboard
- The From field on emails is not automatically populated when there is custom field mapping between the account and email
- The Regarding field on Appointments is not populating correctly for custom entities
- Users cannot reconfigure or sign out when offline sync is failing
- The editable grid is clipped inside some Entity records
- Command metadata failing to generate for entities categorized as ‘Opportunity’
- Two clicks need to filter products by price list when looking up products on the Opportunity Product form
- Ellipsis button not working on opportunities
- In some scenarios, record GUIDs are appended in a Word template
- Activity entities search results display incorrect table name
- Exchange response fails to parse when categories description contains special characters
- Some metadata changes are missing
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures
- Opportunity Product Create form giving an exception when using ‘different view’ and ‘refresh forms’ options together
- Generic ISV error message is displaying instead of plugin error
- Warning message not displaying when attempting to track both tracked and untracked contacts in Outlook
- CRM App gives an error when attempting to load
- Unnecessary error logging occurs when syncing contact addresses
- An invalid EntityID results in a promotion failure or an unhandled exception that will crash Outlook