Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 10.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 10 will correspond to version number 10XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
|Update Package||Build Number|
|Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.0.2||220.127.116.112 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 10 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The Roll-Up field on the Quick View form has a line obscuring the content
- Performance is sub-optimal in case create scenarios where there are more than 85,000 entitlements
- The Custom Activity icon is improperly cropped
- Quick Create forms display redundant empty space lines when are a just a few fields on the form
- Related opportunities pages do not load from Bing Maps
- Improvements made to the number of requests that can be included in an OData batch call
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- A Discount List with the Type "Amount" defaults to the base currency regardless of any currency selected in the Currency Lookup
- Tracking a contact from the MailApp creates the contact in Dynamics even though it is missing required fields
- A tab that is hidden by default becomes visible after adding an activity
- When auto-numbering is set for a window, the entity number increases by one each time the window is reopened
- The metadata XML validator erroneously allows change tracking to be enabled for entities with no version number attribute
- A form closes but does not save when set to save and close
- UCI is showing all activity type views for a custom entity rather than only that entity's views
- The CSH App is automatically installed
- Clicking outside of the details section of a form collapses the section
- Orphaned appointments are removed from the mapping table but not the Exchange calendar when a user attempts to batch delete appointments
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Custom Filters do not work on UCI
- On Dynamics 365 for Outlook installation, client Address Book custom entity filtering is not functional
- Users are unable to create a new record for a customized form with a relative URL frame
- Importing ribbon translations does not work correctly
- The 'Read-only on mobile' option in customization for an entity does not enable Append/Append-To in UCI
- Importing translations and changing the default user language does not translate BPF names
- The Multiselect field won't display on forms for custom entities
- The Icebreaker solution causes solution imports to fail on target environments
- Resetting an Organization puts the Organization in a disabled state causing User Sync and other functions to fail
- A query to retrieve audit history for a particular record misses the ObjectId on the UpdateOrganizationSettings action
- An Organization set to the incorrect scalegroup will be unable to use logic
- The Business rule to set visibility is not working properly
- Users are unable to change the Regarding field in a received email
- Ribbon imports erroneously allow an ObjectColumnName of more than 128 characters
- The text in the Delete Confirmation dialog does not translate when the language setting is changed
- The keyboard shortcut for the Polish character "ś" is not functional
- A many to many relationship Subgrid view is not showing records in UCI
- Homepage grid does not show View Selector for custom activity entity
- A non-functional Print button shows in UCI
- Label, description and display names erroneously have id attributes
- Long Date Abbreviations do not respect the formatter language specified in the CRM settings
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures
- Changing the dashboard view causes an Invalid parameter error
- When attempting to load a form in UCI, the following error occurs: "Cannot serialize a request with no attribute metadata"
- Removing and re-adding a contact produces a warning about a missing relationship
- An error appears when importing a solution to any CRM online version 9 trial, and then disappears when the solution is re-opened and the user selects Save and Close
- A script error occurs when a user attempts to add new Connections while using the Sales Hub Unified Interface.
- Creating a security role with no Read privilege for Queue will not allow that role to close Opportunity Records, instead producing an error
- Activating a BPF causes an error: Unrecognized GUID Format
- ExpanderEvent PrivilegeData.xml is handing out invalid depths to out of the box roles causing upgrades to fail
- An error occurs when attempting to assign an account with a closed quote
- ProjectService Upgrade failing due to RibbonRule removed from Sales solution
- The workflow fails intermittently on TimeTrackingCalculation.GetBusinessClosureDuration(DateTime startDate)
- Sales Package Import fails intermittently
- A mobile a script error occurs when using lookup field values for "Name" and "As this role" for a new Connection