Portal capabilities version 126.96.36.199 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available. This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
Upgrade to Portal Capabilities Version 188.8.131.52
This release includes only an updated portal host and no solution package updates are needed. The portal host will automatically be updated by Microsoft.
Resolved Issues in Portal Capabilities Version 184.108.40.206 Release
Version 220.127.116.11 resolves the following issues:
- Community Forum Admin/Moderators were unable to delete a Forum Thread.
- The maximum file size error message was not being displayed in entity and web forms even if they were set in the entity/webform configuration.
- The confirmation dialog and the error validation message were being displayed at the same time for Entity Forms in edit mode.
- The delete confirmation message would appear in the View detail form of the next opened entity record.
- When picklist controls were shown in dynamic filters instead of checkboxes, they appeared vertically aligned even though the orientation was set to horizontal in the entity list configuration.
- Datetime shown in Portal Timeline when a user uploads a file or adds a new comment was wrong when the Portal is using Thai language.
- The "Automatically generate tabs as step" feature was not working when with 'Web Template' Page templates.
- The custom error message for restricting MIME types wasn't being displayed when using the Portal Timeline control.