This update is included in the Security and Quality Rollup that's dated October 9, 2018. This update was previously released as part of the Preview of Quality Rollup on September 18, 2018.
This article lists the Quality Rollups for .NET Framework 3.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 for Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- All updates for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 require that the d3dcompiler_47.dll is installed. We recommend that you install the included d3dcompiler_47.dll before you apply this update. For more information about the d3dcompiler_47.dll, see KB 4019990.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
The following articles contain additional information about this update as it relates to individual product versions. The articles may contain known issue information.
- 4457008 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5.1 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 (KB 4457008)
- 4457019 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 7 SP1, Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4457019)
- 4457016 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 for Windows 7 SP1 and Server 2008 R2 SP1 and for .NET Framework 4.6 for Server 2008 SP2 (KB 4457016)