Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 17.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 17 will correspond to version number 17XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 17 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2||220.127.116.118|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 17 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- The editable grid is clipped in some scenarios
- The PublishAll action times out
- When using the Bing Maps control, an exception occurs that causes a page that appears to be perpetually loading business data
- A large organization with several languages will time out when updating
- Scrollbar and paging buttons are not appearing for inline Subgrids in Chrome
- Language provisioning times out
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Escaped HTML tags appear in the body of some email clients
- Refreshed ribbons still refer to support incidents instead of the contract entity
- Instead of closing, the progress bar in UI remains in a spinning mode when 'Apply Solution Upgrade' selected on FS solution
- Chart drilldown replaces the existing filter rather than adding to the grid filter
- Clicking the Update button and then the Cancel button still saves the data in a Knowledge article
- The column for RelationshipType shows 'Default Value' when edited again after the query is used once for a marketing list
- Activating account records via the ribbon changes read-only fields to editable
- User is informed that they have a custom entity with two account lookups. Only one lookup returns results upon search.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Customer Service Hub is not populating the case contact info when creating an e-mail activity for a new case
- Invalid depths for out of the box roles are causing upgrades to fail
- The Opportunity subgrid is not showing product properties
- Opportunity Edit Properties are displaying nearly invisible text boxes
- Users are unable to insert articles in the Send Email form when setting up a workflow
- Dynamics 365 unified interface's Reopen Opportunity button is not functioning
- Internet Explorer is not displaying the subgrid button
- Users are unable to generate an account number as the field is locked
- Email Messages' delivery options do not respect Org-Level System Settings
- The Customer field does not populate when converting Email to Opportunity
- Hovering the cursor over the owner field on a case form shows the Search button even when this field is read-only
- Records cannot be identified through the Opportunity Product View inside Panel
- The Dashboard-View Rrecords button is not available on lists that are based on a BPF entity
- The Recalculate command on the Goal's grid is not working
- The $Ref command does not return the OData.ID field for expanded navigation properties
- The Report Filtering Criteria Lookup in the Report Wizard is not displaying the scroll bar
- Users cannot set the Regarding field when the From field is unresolved, which is before it can be set
- Creating a Lead does not add the contact to the list of stakeholders
- After upgrading to version 9.0, the Associated Campaigns view is no longer available in Account form navigation
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Customizations on Appointment forms cause script errors
- Selecting the Personal View in the Unified Client dashboard causes an error
- Merging two contact records with additional addresses causes a duplicate record error
- Adding actions with customer workflow activity in Workflow causes an error
- A solution failure occurs due to the wrong .Net version of Plug-in producing the wrong error code
- The Revise command fails from a form if there is no description field
- Updating the productsubstitute entity fails
- SLA workflows fail intermittently
- The Lead Management PD fails on update
- The Refresh method in Bing map controls produces an exception causing a form load failure
- GetNewClient is calling start twice causing '_proxy is not null' failure
- An resx file fails import when the name contains an underscore
- When attempting to add a connection via connecting a subgrid associated view, an error occurs: "There was an error with this field's customized event.
- Enabling a specific FCB to use a sandbox plugin to retrieve custom activity produces an error, this FCB should be disabled