Cumulative update packages for Microsoft Project Server 2013 contain hotfixes for the issues that were fixed since the release of Project Server 2013.
Note This is build 15.0.5101.1001 of the cumulative update package.
We recommend that you test those hotfixes before you deploy them in a production environment. Because the builds are cumulative, each new release contains all the hotfixes and security updates that were included with the previous Microsoft Project Server 2013 update package releases.
Important notes about the cumulative update package
- The Microsoft Office 2013 hotfixes are now multilingual. This cumulative update package contains updates for all languages.
- This cumulative update package includes all the server component packages. Additionally, this cumulative update package updates only those components that are installed on the system.
Improvements and issues that this cumulative update fixes
This cumulative update package fixes the issues that aredescribed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) articles:
- January8, 2019, update for Project Server 2013 (KB4461606)
- Descriptionof the security update for SharePoint Enterprise Server 2013: January 8, 2019 (KB4461591)
- Descriptionof the security update for SharePoint Foundation 2013: January 8, 2019 (KB4461596)
- Description of the security update for SharePoint Enterprise Server 2013: January 8, 2019 (KB4461589)
How to get the cumulative update package
This update is available only for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center.
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses by using the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to it.
Cumulative update package information
Hotfixes that are included in this cumulative update package
This cumulative update package contains all the .msp files that we released as hotfixes or as public updates that target Project Server 2013.
To apply this cumulative update, you must have MicrosoftProject Server 2013 Service Pack 1 installed.
You may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.