This also applies to:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
This update is included in the Security and Quality Rollup that's dated November 13, 2018. This update was previously released as part of the Preview of Quality Rollup on October 23, 2018.
- All updates for Windows 8.1, Windows RT 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require that update KB 2919355 is installed. We recommend that you install update KB 2919355 on your Windows 8.1-based, Windows RT 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive updates in the future.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
Additional information about this update
- 4459935 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 (KB 4459935)
- 4459943 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.5.2 for Windows 8.1, RT 8.1, and Server 2012 R2 (KB 4459943)
- 4459941 Description of Preview of Quality Rollup for .NET Framework 4.6, 4.6.1, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, and 4.7.2 for Windows 8.1, RT 8.1, and Server 2012 R2 (KB 4459941)