Portal capabilities version 18.104.22.168 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is now available. This article describes the features and enhancements that were included in this update, as well as the scope of the release. For a full list of all portal updates released to date and their corresponding KB articles, please reference this KB article.
Upgrade to Portal Capabilities Version 22.214.171.124
This release includes only an updated portal host and no solution package updates are needed. The portal host will automatically be updated by Microsoft.
This release has a different build version as compared to early upgrade release (126.96.36.199) as it contains an additional bug fix in webforms reported by some of early upgrade customers.
Resolved Issues in Portal Capabilities Version 188.8.131.52 Release
Version 184.108.40.206 resolves the following issues:
- Knowledge Article Feedback calculation was not correct and always showed a value between 0-1.
- Portal was throwing a generic error if multiple instances of same field were placed on Entity forms or Webforms.
- Confirmation dialog Yes/No buttons were not aligned within the Close case dialog.
- If entity list actions had confirmation dialog setup, they didn't work properly when the entity list was used in a web template.
- On safari browser, if there were a lot of columns in an entity list, Web Page width exceeded the device screen size.
- Ideas were being disabled for voting dynamically if the user vote count exceeded the number of votes available for a user.
- Content Access Level changes made in your Dynamics 365 organization were not always propagated to the Portal.