Service Update 26 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 26.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 26 will correspond to version number 26XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 26 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.0.2||184.108.40.20613|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 26 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- 24-hour time format and 30-minute intervals added to the Unified Client Interface (UCI).
- Slow query performance when retrieving untracked email data and fetching child contact email addresses.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Solution upgrades would fail when certain report values were selected.
- Invalid characters appeared in the email web UI.
- Opening sales orders took longer than expected to load.
- Business units were being retrieved that did not match the business unit IDs of the roles being retrieved.
- Additional mandatory fields were required when creating a 'QuoteLineItem.'
- Queue dropdowns were not visible for the Sys Admin or Core role.
- Organizations may have become disabled due to a license comparison process incorrectly returned negative matches
- After upgrading, email details may have displayed with an incorrect time format.
- Entity fields were changed to read only after updating solutions.
- The plugin exception 'InvalidPluginExecution' was not displayed in the UI.
- Case tabs showed up as 'General' and did not reflect the labeled saved in customization.
- Product names were not shown when exporting sales order details.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When ‘view selector’ is changed and quickfind is not empty, grid records fail to refresh.
- Filters for 'Activity Status' were displaying incorrectly.
- Users were unable to change a previously uploaded image within the entity record images interface.
- Page loading would fail when loadin+K32g previous entity forms failed.
- A 'formxml' field was abnormally large in size, resulting in DB update timeouts.
- Valid error messages did not display when Exports to Excel timed out.
- Cases could not be assigned when the associated incident contained related knowledge articles.
- Records intermittently failed to open when selected from record queues.
- Opening records on case entities could not progress beyond the 'Loading Buisness Logic' screen.
- Users could not search for KB records from the social pane in languages other than English.
- After performing a keyword search the view for the user does not change to 'Search Results' and an 'x' button (to delete search box keywords) was not displayed.
- No SDK step was registered on the child pipeline when the 'GetDefaultPriceLevel' SDK was executed.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Users with specific role received an error when assigning an activity owned.
- Users were receiving errors when creating Business Process Flow (BPF) entity opportunities.
- Users were receiving an error when attempting to expand an owner entity.
- Users would receive an error in the Unified Client Interface (UCI) after selecting a role.
- An error occurred when users attempted to publish updates in an unmodified active context when an unpublished active row is present.