Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1 (online) Update is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1 (online) Update.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1 (online) Update||9.1.0.0012|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1 (online) Update resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Web client's editable grid was making multiple string requests, resulting in slow performance.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Activity Status filters displayed incorrect counts.
- Users could open Mail app after it was disabled for Server-Side Sync.
- The Word template progress dialog would not close, and an incorrect error message displayed when a Word template failed.
- Retrieving data using OData with an attribute containing a logical name with mixed casing failed to return results.
- The wrong tooltip displayed when using custom icons.
- When a cell's format color was changed, Excel imports failed.
- Grids appeared as white screens instead of showing a loading icon.
- Status Reason field was displaying a text value instead of a numeric value.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Scroll control was missing from the Personalization Settings page in the UCI.
- Users could not delete products added to an entitlement with a draft status.
- Users were unable to view newly created opportunities in a shared account.
- Scripts were failing on Turkish organizations.
- New appointments contained 'Categories' custom properties in error.
- Licensing changes caused some organizations to be disabled.
- After upgrading, application's case form in the app designer was not reflecting the case selected under case entity.
- User view metadata was taking a long time to retrieve using GCM.
- Opening records on case entities could not progress beyond the 'Loading Buisness Logic' screen.
- Marketing list buttons in custom entities would not function after upgrading.
- A specific type of organization provisioning error was not being logged correctly.
- The premium service bus queue was unavailable.
- The New Case button could not be customized.
- Some solutions were unnecessarily failing strong name checks.
- Some data was not being displayed in the UUI and Web view for users.
- Changes to service activities were not being reflected in the Service Calendar.
- Mobile apps were not displaying web resources.
- Email tabs were not collapsible.
- Business phone numbers failed to synchronize from Outlook to CRM when user tracks a contact.
- Weekly updates caused default dashboards to change to a different one, requiring users to change them back manually.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when recipients attempted to reply to or save some emails sent to CRM mailboxes.
- Users received a script error when accessing Orders and Quote records.
- In some scenarios, using CascadeAssign resulted in an error.
- An exception occurred when using 0Data to pass a nullable complex type parameter with a null value into a custom action.
- An error occurred when upgrading an organization in which more than the maximum number of duplicate detection rules were published.