Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 3.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 3 will correspond to version number 03XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1||9.1.0.0355|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 3 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Status field in UCI was editable instead of read-only.
- Ribbon buttons on a case entity overlayed each other.
- Bundled products were filtering onto child products under the bundle product in the online organization.
- First response in' failed one day prior to failure time when holidays were given before and after the weekend and when a case was created a day prior to a scheduled holiday.
- When qualifying a lead, with permissions granted via a team, the qualifying lead was incorrectly requiring the permission be present on the user role, ignoring the team permission.
- Inserting a dynamic field in the URL configuration of Hyperlink in a workflow displayed as NULL.
- Closing or canceling a Contact Quick Create form left an overlay on the ribbon in USD.
- Email signatures appeared at the top of emails when creating a workflow with the 'create record' option selected.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- SLAs calculated incorrectly and CSRs contained incorrect dates when the calendar contained holidays.
- Active stage's Issues Details Focus remained on the Lead stage after qualifying a Lead to an Opportunity.
- Editable sub-grid on forms failed to finish saving when save button was selected.
- UI was distorted and fields were not aligned properly for the 'Phone call' Activity form in UCI, specifically in Windows 7 64 bit and in an IE browser.
- Publish' button disappeared when Product was rendered as an editable grid.
- Users could not view Mailbox alerts.
- Database updates failed when multiple asyncoperation records were present in an Entity table.
- A calculated field 'Totalcalculated' in an entity was not loading the CRM form.
- The complete hierarchy could not be displayed in the 'FamilyHierarchy' field on a product form.
- The "Description" column would not display text from emails containing stying tags in Dynamics.
- Editable Product Grid was not loading records when performing an edit operation on Products.
- HTML editor was entering a <br> tab instead of a <p> tag when Enter key was pressed.
- Regression occurred when quickfindlimit was disabled.
- Custom qualify statuses were not populating in UC.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An insufficient permission error occurred when linking a knowledge article to a case record.
- An error occurred when attempting to open SharePoint documents.
- An error occurred when using the 'Remove Selected Subject' button.
- An error occurred when attempting to view virtual entities.
- A script error occurred when editing the 'As this role' field while adding a stakeholder as a connection.
- An error occurred when attempting to display a form subgrid in a mobile client with "Virtual Entity View" enabled.
- An error occurred when opening the Personal View of any activities (task, Phone, call, Emails).
- An error occurred when re-importing data on Building entity via Excel Online or Static Worksheet.
- An error occurred when attempting to run ReindexAll jobs.