Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 2 will correspond to version number 02XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1||9.1.0.0299|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 2 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Mail App continued to load without notification when the mailbox was disabled, resulting in actions remaining stuck in a Pending Tracking status.
- Users were unable to filter SDK message customizations via the web client if 300 or more entities existed.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Service level agreements calculated incorrectly and CSRs contained incorrect dates when the calendar contained holidays.
- Images on an article copied from Word disappeared when using the "Save" button rather than the "Approve" button.
- Queue item ribbon buttons and drop down were missing when using the Sys Admin role or Core Team role.
- Closing or canceling a Contact Quick Create form left an overlay on the ribbon in USD.
- Labels in UI were not translated into Japanese labels, and Fallback to Attribute Localization was not functioning.
- For fields configured as hidden in mobile client, the form layout did not remove the spaces for those fields properly.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Citrix crashed when users performed some tasks.
- Opening a queue item in the queues grid failed intermittently.
- A calculated field 'Totalcalculated' in an entity was not loading the CRM form.
- getEnabledProcesses behavior returned undefined when no processes were enabled.
- Contact ID's were missing from newly created Contact records.
- Option set fields could not be mapped during data imports.
- Focus stayed on the tab navigator after selecting a related item.
- Forms with a high number of lookups were slow to render, especially on the Edge and IE11 browsers.
- The wrong time was displayed in the Unified Client Customer Service Hub when a particular time zone was selected.
- Panes overlapped when viewing a contact.
- A dialog box did not appear to alert users who set up a conflicting appointment.
- Users were unable to view mailbox alerts.
- An error occurred when an application switched from online to offline mode or vice-versa.
- Users could not set Regard Campaigns using the Dynamics 365 app.
- In the Internet Explorer browser, users could not change form sections after opening a record.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A timeout error occurred when importing a managed solution using an async request.
- An error occurred when activating a business rule that sets a field on a record as a contact.
- An error occurred when linking a knowledge article to a case record.
- An error occurred when downloading a Word template from a record that has a Word template associated with SharePoint as a related entity.
- An error occurred intermittently when adding Set Regarding to tracked emails.
- An error occurred when creating a new sales activity record.