Service Update 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 8.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 8 will correspond to version number 08XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 8 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||9.1.0.0884|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 8 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The owner of a quote was the user creating the record rather than the owner of the opportunity.
- Some entity records' field names displayed in Dutch instead of the language(s) installed.
- Optionset columns displayed backend integer values instead of text values.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Appointments could not be synchronized to Exchange Online using server-side synchronization.
- Data was not displayed in the Unified User Interface and Web view.
- When a space was typed in a field inside a custom editable subgrid field, the cell entered a "selected" state, and typing any other word overwrote the cell's existing content.
- Option set fields could not be mapped during data imports.
- Switching between tabs in records was not working using the USD ("Hamburger") icon.
- Set Regarding option in the activities grid was not functioning.
- Lookups on Quick Create forms could not be filtered.
- The Activity Editor Control did not load when an email was selected in the Activities portion of the Unified Client app.
- Opportunity summaries could not be downloaded using a Word template.
- A permissions issue prevented users from creating categories in CRM under the mailbox tracking category table.
- Value flipped from "Yes" to "No" or vice-versa unexpectedly in the "VIP Consumer" field when it was selected.
- The upper command bar was missing when any import job was opened.
- The "Show more" button that expands the result record was not functioning on Android devices.
- When merging two contacts, the first name and last name fields were not being selected by default.
- An error message occurred when creating a record in the Case Comment custom entity.
- In the quote form, products in the product sub-grid could not be arranged using the arrow buttons.
- A plug-in to change the business process flow stage stopped functioning.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- No error alert message appeared in Web Client for cross-entity navigation.
- An error occurred when attempting to create a project team member with a booking resource through Workflow.
- An error occurred when attempting to open or create account records using the mobile app in offline mode.
- An error occurred when going remote and retrieving metadata with a selector that did not contain UMV.