Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 10.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 10 will correspond to version number 10XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 10 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||126.96.36.1994 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 10 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The ribbon was grayed out when an opportunity record was opened and then closed.
- Duplicate Power BI dashboards displayed and could not be deleted manually in CRM.
- No alert displayed for cross-entity navigation in WebClient.
- The wrong custom icon displayed, icons for custom entities did not have a circle, and some entities did not have the same icon in the left tab in UCI.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Contacts could not be synced to Outlook.
- Headers were not aligned properly.
- Form editor fields failed to move at the keyboard arrow keys were pressed.
- The page was hung with no response when selecting a stage containing the optionset step to display a BPF.
- An error occurred when updating a contact.
- The Name column in an order product could not be updated.
- The Activity Editor Control failed to load when an email was selected in the UCI app.
- The Currency field did not populate when an email was converted to a lead.
- No data appeared in an email column in the members list for a marketing list.
- When visiting a custom report form, the 'Required attendees' form extended into other sections, and attendees could not be removed after adding them.
- The 'Look Up Address' option in an order did not generate a billing address unless legacy rendering was enabled.
- The Lookup value was deleted when the user clicked between the field and the label.
- Selecting the Email link inside entity records opened invalid URLs.
- When a business process error occurred on iPad safari, the 'OK' button did not display on the error's pop-up message.
- Certain entity option flags were not updated in organizations containing customizations.
- When an English language organization switched to the German language, the search field in the dialog window disappeared.
- Items on the field search list could not be filtered when more than one filter was applied.
- A duplicate contacts warning message displayed continuously when Outlook was pinned.
- The Activity wall loaded slowly. The page froze/crashed if there were too many recipients in the to/cc fields.
- The Duration field failed to update when the focus was not moved away before saving.
- Auditing history displayed a semicolon in place of the organizer name and required meeting attendees for the organization.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when using expand to retrieve information about an account owner.
- An error occurred when attempting to promote an email.
- Error details were missing from the error dialog window.
- An error occurred when attempting to create account records using the mobile app in offline mode.
- An error occurred when opening audit logs for emails' create and delete events.
- An error occurred when expanding Mailapp in Outlook.