Service Update 20 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 20.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 20 will correspond to version number 20XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 20 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1||188.8.131.524|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 20 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Prices for quote detail updates now calculate faster.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Custom base type currency fields displayed with the wrong formatting.
- When multiple email addresses were pasted into the "To:" field, those addresses disappeared.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Values in an editable grid with a lookup filter were cleared upon updating its record when a field in the grid was updated.
- Sales pipeline records were not visible in the mobile app in UI after being created.
- Many records could not be created or edited in the classic Web UI.
- Unmanaged ribbon customizations could not be removed.
- The wrong uniform resource identifier was generated when an organization's name matched the beginning of the webresource's name.
- The attach button did not appear on the Manage Attachments dialog screen.
- The Look Up field was performing "starts with" searches instead of "contains" searches.
- Existing users could not be added to user sub-grids.
- Hyperlinks did not function unless they were set to open a new window or tab.
- A ribbon command could not be deleted, resulting in failed database updates.
- Setting the visibility of header controls intermittently resulted in duplicate controls or unnecessary whitespaces.
- Custom relationships between Campaign-List on subgrids did not function.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when importing solutions using async requests.
- An error occurred when sending emails that used a templated and included an attachment.
- An error occurred when selecting a queue item in a custom lookup field.
- An error occurred when loading Unified Client on a phone.
- An error occurred when creating a case from a related entity subgrid.
- An error occurred when opening or resolving a case.
- An error occurred when updating a connection entity with optimistic concurrency enabled.
- A script error occurred when attempting to attach a file from the ribbon after a file was already attached.
- The wrong error message appeared when attaching a file that exceeded the size limit.
- An expected "onReadyStateComplete" alert was not appearing when it was supposed to.
- An error occurred when importing solutions.