Consider the following scenario:
- You have a very large Filestream table.
- You run a delete query of rows in the Filestream table that creates an expensive query plan, such as one that is filtered by an inner join to another large table in the system.
- The query optimizer chooses a parallel execution plan.
In this scenario, an assertion will occur, and you may receive error messages that resemble the following in the SQL Server error log:
DateTime spid SpidNumber Error: 5553, Severity: 20, State: 6.
DateTime spid SpidNumber SQL Server internal error. FILESTREAM manager cannot continue with current command.
- Cumulative Update 14 for SQL Server 2017
- Cumulative Update 6 for SQL Server 2016 SP2
- Cumulative Update 14 for SQL Server 2016 SP1
- Cumulative Update 2 for SQL Server 2014 SP3
- Cumulative Update 16 for SQL Server 2014 SP2
Each new cumulative update for SQL Server contains all thehotfixes and all the security fixes that were included with the previouscumulative update. Check out the latest cumulative updates for SQL Server:
WHERE OuterTable.Alias > 30006 AND OuterTable.Alias < 30010
DELETE FROM DB.dbo.[Table] WHERE Alias IN (SELECT * FROM #T)