Service Update 24 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 24.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 24 will correspond to version number 24XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 24 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||18.104.22.1685|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 24 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Recommendation fields overlapped other text.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Quick Create forms on activities were not functioning.
- Documentation did not properly reflect the fact that Bing maps do not appear in unsupported countries.
- Appointments displayed the wrong start and end times.
- Forms were stuck in a loading state and did not load.
- SQL timeouts occurred when importing solutions using async requests.
- Duplicate control nodes could not be cleaned up via async jobs.
- Entity records could not be created or edited in the classic Web UI.
- Cases could not be created from related entity subgrids.
- UCI permitted users to download Excel templates, even when those users lacked appropriate privileges for this.
- Tiles on the Power BI dashboard did not redirect to the appropriate tabs.
- Many entity records could not be created or edited.
- The required subject field was not visible when viewing a phone call in the social pane.
- The Site field was not auto-populated when a task activity was created from an activities subgrid.
- X-axis/Y-axis labels were not displayed correctly for histogram charts and bar charts.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when attempting to execute a "retrieve multiple" query, preventing users from navigating to the second page or filtering solution entities.
- SQL timeouts occurred when setting the Cascading option to "Cascading No".
- An error occurred while deactivating campaigns via campaign lists.
- An error occurred when creating an opportunity or changing steps on the opportunity process flow BPF.
- An error occurred when importing a solution.
- In organizations using the Japanese language setting, an error occurred when attempting to open case records.
- A script error occurred when attaching a file to an email.
- The wrong error message appeared when a file size limit was exceeded.
- SQL timeouts occurred when importing a solution using an async request.