Service Update 26 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 26.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 26 will correspond to version number 26XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 26 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||22.214.171.12405 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 26 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Categorized searches in Unified Client were limited to 30 characters.
- The Attach button did not display in the Manage Attachments window.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Solution upgrades failed when a workflow with references to a custom workflow activity (assembly) was dependent on the old assembly's version.
- The "Cancel" button in the column filter popup displayed in English no matter which language was selected.
- Records were missing the last letter of their titles when displayed in search results.
- The start date was not set correctly for requirements booked in the past.
- The "Email a Link" button did not function.
- The webresource path was not appended to forms that already referenced the webresource.
- Changes to a team's business unit value were not reflected in Unified Client.
- Unified Client immediately signed users out when they first navigated to the admin center before opening an organization from the same root domain.
- Opportunities briefly displayed as new when the opportunity edit form was refreshed in the browser.
- Apps could not be shared with anyone other than a system administrator.
- Forms were stuck on a business process flow loading screen and would not load.
- Search text in the Lookup window was misaligned.
- Importing records failed when using the "Export to Excel Online" button.
- Product records containing a value in the Parent field could not be imported.
- The option set drop-down button was misaligned in editable grids.
- The number of activities associated with an account increased when the Activity Associated view filter was changed from "Include" to "This record only" and "Related Regarding Records" repeatedly.
- The contract state did not change for records that reached their expiration date.
- Forms were not rendering properly when accessed using the Chrome browser.
- Subgrids did not refresh when a new record was created from associated grids if the dupe detection dialog appeared.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A timeout error occurred when importing solutions using PowerShell.
- An error occurred when importing solutions.
- An error occurred when attempting to clean up duplicate control nodes via an async job.
- An error occurred when using the "Find Available Times" button in a schedule service activity.