Service Update 28 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 28.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 28 will correspond to version number 28XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 28 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||22.214.171.12401 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 28 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions improve the speed or functionality of Dynamics.
- Incremental system-wide performance improvements have been made in this update.
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Upon saving a record, an extra Manage Roles button and Change Manager button appeared until the browser was refreshed.
- The same form always opened no matter which options were chosen when the New button was selected.
- Editable grid fields' values could not be changed when using the "Spanish(Peru)" format.
- Unable to view contact previews within the Web UI Marketing, Marketing List.
- The Autonumber field would be set to null when using a BookRequest.
- Scripts added to the description fields of an appointment were executed.
- Initiating a ‘Test & Enable’ for a Mailbox with no Email Server Profile associated would show as “Test in Progress” indefinitely, rather than fail an indicate the mailbox does not have an associated Email Server Profile.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The Subject field of incoming emails was truncated to 200 characters.
- The padlock icon was cut off from the Account entity's footer.
- Records deleted in CRM would not delete in Exchange when the records' contact synchronization was based on an active status.
- Phone call descriptions were not displayed on the phone call social pane, requiring users to open and view each phone call.
- Forms were stuck on a Business Process Flow loading screen and would not load.
- Unmanaged ribbon customziations could not be removed.
- Bookmarks used to reach an organization's sign in page did not function when a Feature Control Bits setting was enabled.
- Records with a status added to them did not display the Status Reason value.
- Selecting the Currency field did not clear the default value.
- Users who accessed the admin center and then opened an organization from the same root domain were immediately signed out by the Unified Client.
- An Entity Reference's name attribute that was updated by a plugin was lost when the entity was retrieved using OData.
- The Form Section title's text was cut off when it contained a large number of characters.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred after attempting to “Set Regarding” via the Mail App.
- An error occurred when attempting to open case records with previously updated fields.
- An error occurred when importing solutions.
- An error occurred when importing solutions with workflows.
- An error occurred when opening a document.
- Running a Quote entity workflow with a ‘Revise’ action resulted in an error.
- An error occurred when users attempted to view an Account record from a search result.
- An error was returned when populating the "MyOpt" field for a newly created