Service Update 28 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 28.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 28 will correspond to version number 28XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 28 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||18.104.22.16801 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 28 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Unable to view contact previews within the Web UI Marketing, Marketing List.
- Initiating a ‘Test & Enable’ for a Mailbox with no Email Server Profile associated would show as “Test in Progress” indefinitely, rather than fail an indicate the mailbox does not have an associated Email Server Profile.
- Scripts added to the description fields of an appointment were executed.
- Upon saving a record, an extra Manage Roles button and Change Manager button appeared until the browser was refreshed.
- The Autonumber field would be set to null when using a Book Request.
- The same form always opened no matter which options were chosen when the New button was selected.
- Editable grid fields' values could not be changed when using the Spanish(Peru) format.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When refreshed, forms displayed on the Web with an inconsistent hybrid of the 8.2 version style and the 9.0 version style.
- Phone call descriptions were not displayed on the phone call social pane, requiring users to open and view each phone call.
- Users who accessed the admin center and then opened an organization from the same root domain were immediately signed out by UCI.
- The Subject field of incoming emails was truncated to 200 characters.
- Records with a status added to them did not display the Status Reason value.
- The Form Section title's text was cut off when it contained a large number of characters.
- An Entity Reference's name attribute that was updated by a plugin was lost when the entity was retrieved using OData.
- Bookmarks used to reach an organization's sign in page did not function when a Feature Control Bits setting was enabled.
- Y-axis labels were truncated prematurely on horizontal bar charts.
- X-axis/Y-axis labels were not displayed correctly for histogram charts and bar charts.
- The padlock icon was cut off from the Account entity's footer.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Appointments containing setting regarding objects failed to sync to Exchange.
- An error occurred when importing solutions with workflows.
- An error was returned when populating the "MyOpt" field for a newly created contact record with an "Account Name" populated.
- An error occurred after attempting to “Set Regarding” via the MailApp.
- An error occurred when importing solutions.
- An error occurred when attempting to open case records with previously updated fields.
- An error occurred when users attempted to view an Account record from a search result.