Service Update 34 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 34.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 34 will correspond to version number 34XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 34 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||188.8.131.5256|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 34 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Recommendation messages overlapped when displaying in UCI using Internet Explorer 11.
- Pressing the TAB key after selecting an Optionset caused the tab order to jump to a different control instead of moving to the next form control.
- The names of a view still used plural verbiage when only one contact remained in the view.
- When refreshed, forms displayed on the Web with an inconsistent hybrid of the 8.2 version style and the 9.0 version style.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- X-axis/Y-axis labels were not displayed correctly for histogram charts and bar charts.
- When creating a new email record, the email did not automatically resolve to an actual account record.
- Email addresses and phone numbers could not be copied in quick view forms using the Chrome browser.
- Adding a website preview control to a URL field produced no results.
- Relevance search results did not display records with attachments.
- Sandbox plugins did not function in Outlook's offline mode.
- Y-Axis labels truncated prematurely.
- The "Recall requests for approval" view was not visible in the PSA app module.
- Appointments did not synchronize to Exchange when setting the regarding object for appointments.
- The ribbon became unresponsive when gray panels were rendering.
- Entries were created in the Attribute Lookup Value table when an imported managed solution contained lookup types in a custom lookup field.
- When an editable grid was placed on a form, the focus was automatically placed on the grid when the form loaded.
- Only associated views were shown by associated grids' view selectors.
- Database timeouts caused "Add to Queue Batch" requests to fail.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Patch solutions failed with an error.
- Some fields were not loading in Power BI and were returning an error.
- Tracking appointments failed in the Reporting Outlook app.
- The wrong error message displayed when a plugin failure occurred during business process executions.
- "Cleans up Solution components" system jobs failed with a SQL error.
- An error occurred when a long table name, relationship, or attribute name was entered.
- Data management imports failed with an error.
- The wrong error message displayed when performing a Lookup search in Unified Client.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.