Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online and on-premises) Update 8.2.5 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 8.2.5.
|Update package||Version number|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 8.2.5||8.2.5.0004|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 2.5 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 2.5 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- When setting or selecting a date within an organization with the language set to Japanese, an incorrect era name was displayed.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Knowledge base articles could not be searched in dashboards.
- Meeting attachments could not be opened after downloading them.
- A box was misaligned in a dashboard.
- Entity forms failed to load when using the Chrome browser.
- Importing and exporting failed in the Web Client when using the Chrome browser.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A "Cannot insert duplicate key" error occurred when importing a solution.
- An error occurred when exporting scheduled reports.