Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online and on-premises) Update 2.6 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.6.
|Update package||Version number|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 2.6||8.2.6.0019|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 2.6 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 2.6 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Copied read-only values were stored in the clipboard twice when using the Chrome browser.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- The App Deployment page's URL contained incorrect URLs on on-prem environments for Active Directory Federation Services registration.
- The Subject of incoming emails were truncated to 200 characters.
- Downloaded attachments could not be opened.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when running reports.
- An error occurred when loading a custom entity form.
How to obtain and install the update
Method 1: Windows Update
Method 2: Microsoft Update Catalog
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The MANIFEST files (.manifest) and MUM files (.mum) that are installed are not listed.