Service Update 42 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 42.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 42 will correspond to version number 42XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 42 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||18.104.22.16841|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 42 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- The Unified Client dashboard list was displaying for three personal views instead of for all personal views.
- The values of whole number fields incremented/decremented in an editable grid depending on wheel mouse's movements in the grid.
- The scroll bar in editable grids scrolled up automatically when the user attempted to scroll down in Unified Client.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Quick Find search results were inaccurate when full-text search was enabled.
- Bing map controls added to forms did not function.
- Users needed additional permissions in Unified Client to make charts.
- A variety of different record types were inaccessible.
- When converting an email to an opportunity from Outlook, no values populated in the "Customer lookup" field.
- Chart controls did not retrieve user view metadata.
- The business process flow could not be switched unless the record was saved.
- Appointments synched using Server-side synchronization (SSS) did not contain line breaks.*
- Opportunities and quality leads could not be created when updating the business process flow instance by running a synchronous workflow.
- Three cases were generated on an entity label when navigating to the second page of the primary entity.
- Records with the Date field did not appear when the "is before" parameter was being used in Unified Client.
- Grids using the Hebrew language became misaligned when column resizing took place.
- Custom views could not be added in Unified Client.*
- Service activity updates were not reflected in the service calendar.
- In some cases, the page will crash to a blank white screen when selecting an element from a Lookup control if user was connected via the iOS app.*
- Sequence numbers were duplicated when changing the sequence number of rule items to anything other than "1", resulting in data corruption.*
- Phone Call tasks marked "complete" in Dynamics 365 were reopening automatically.
- Appointment time zones in Dynamics 365 changed to UTC.*
- When refreshed, forms displayed on the Web with an inconsistent hybrid of the 8.2 version style and the 9.0 version style.*
- Recent lookup suggestions disappeared from business process flow after losing focus.
- The maximum storage size was not calculating properly, permitting a higher storage size than expected.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A SQL error occurred when performing a RetrieveMultiple operation on an entity with certain characteristics.
- An error occurred when using quick search on the home page grid.
- A "Prospect to Cash" solution failed to install.
- An error occurred when importing a solution.
- A SQL trace error occurred for multiple scenarios that affected a number of entities.*
- An error occurred when accessing the Field Service configuration page.
- An error occurred when opening the sales dashboard.
- An error occurred when assigning a role to any team via "Manage Roles".
- An error occurred when performing a relevance search.
- Solution installations related to settings and solution history were failing.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.