.NET Framework 4.8
Cumulative Updates for .NET Framework 4.8 are new starting with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709).
On the left side of this page, you can find a list of all the cumulative updates for .NET Framework 4.8 that were released for this version of Windows. You can also find more information about releases and any known issues.
Intalling the most recent updates ensures that you also get any previous updates you might have missed, including any important security fixes.
If you have questions or need help activating or troubleshooting Windows, see the help topics below:
- For more information about Cumulative updates for .NET 4.8 Framework for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709), see this Announcement.
- For information about how to update, see Update Windows 10.
- If you have questions about manually installing or removing an update, see Windows Update: FAQ.
- Getting an error message when updating? See Troubleshoot problems updating Windows 10.
- If you need to activate Windows, see Activation in Windows 10. If you’re having trouble with activation, see Get help with Windows activation errors.