Service Update 0.4 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 0.4.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.4 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0||9.0.4.0005|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.4 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.4 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Grey filled panels created layout trashing when a subgrid was present.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Attachment filenames were not correctly encoded/decoded when they contained unicode characters.
- Unified Client did not load when it was accessed through an Internet-facing deployment (IFD) intranet URL.
- Custom entity forms were not loading.
- On-prem installations failed when the default collation was changed.
- Downloaded attachments could not be opened.
- Action execution deadlocks occurred when creating a record on an entity with an associated business process flow.
- Quick find searches returend inaccurate results when full-text search was enabled.
- A software development kit's performance detracted from a qualify lead's performance.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when loading workflows.
- Exchange Solution Reviewed Program (ESRP) storage signing failed when some files' file path limits were exceeded.
How to obtain and install the update
Method 1: Windows Update
Method 2: Microsoft Update Catalog
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
The English (United States) version of this software update installs files that have the attributes that are listed in the following tables. The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). The dates and the times for these files on your local computer are displayed in your local time together with your current daylight saving time (DST) bias. Additionally, the dates and the times may change when you perform certain operations on the files.
The MANIFEST files (.manifest) and MUM files (.mum) that are installed are not listed.