Service Update 46 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 46.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 46 will correspond to version number 46XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 46 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||18.104.22.16832|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 46 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Some text on the Activity Wall was translated into Finnish when the Norwegian language was used.
- Appointments copied in Outlook modified the original appointment in Dynamics 365 instead of creating a new appointment.
- Multiple keys with the same name were created when adding elements to a sandbox dictionary.
- Phone call tasks that were marked "complete" in Dynamics 365 were reopening automatically.
- A new browser window opened when setting custom views as a data source on custom subgrids.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Custom views could not be added in Unified Client.
- The position of the locked symbol for a specific field in relation to the Label Name prevented the NonVisual Desktop Access reader from recognizing the label.
- When attempting to save records with potential duplicates, the "Duplicates Detected" pop-up did not display the accounts with potential duplicates.
- An additional Title field appeared on a quick view form unexpectedly.
- The Existing Legal Entity field on a business process flow did not populate when displayed at 100% zoom in the Internet Explorer browser.
- Changing the sequence number of a routing rule item in pages other than page 1 caused the sequence number to duplicate.
- When a date was entered into a form, the date's month and day swapped places.*
- Changes to service activities did not reflect in the service calendar.
- The Save button did not function after opening the Quick Create form.
- The timezone of appointments created in Dynamics changed to UTC.
- The Policy field of the Quick View form in Unified Client could not be hidden.
- Columns were displayed in the wrong order on a dashboard in Unified Client.
- Unified Client chart filters did not function if the chart contained a linked entity attribute that did not exist in the view definition.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when some workloads attempted to acquire a lock on entities.
- An error occurred when creating a Jscript web resource.
- A SQL error occurred when adding a product.
- An error occurred when importing solutions from an LPC enabled organization with general settings. (Error: Schema validation failed.)
- An error occurred when associating a category as a parent category.
- An import failed when the object reference was not set to an instance of an object.
- An error occurred when creating opportunities or qualify leads when updating the business process flow instance by running a synchronous workflow.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.