Consider the following scenario in a Microsoft Skype forBusiness Server 2015 environment that has Skype for Business Server 2015 CU8(January 2019 Cumulative Update) installed:
- User A is an enterprise user.
- User B is an anonymous user.
- The AllowParticipantControl parameter is set to True in the conferencing policy.
- The AllowExternalUserControl parameter isset to False in the conferencing policy.
- User B shares an application or desktop to UserA.
In this scenario, User A can't request control of the sharedapplication or desktop to User B.