Service Update 66 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 66.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 66 will correspond to version number 66XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 66 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||126.96.36.19933|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 66 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- Changes to unspecified AM/PM designators could not be saved. PM values resulted from selecting AM values.*
- Forms loaded with missing fields in the Edge v40 browser.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- A tooltip offered an unsupported shortcut key.
- The View Hierarchy button did not function for contacts who are part of an account's organizational chart.
- The user names of inactive system users could not be updated.
- Multi-byte characters were fixed without pressing the Enter key in the Search field of App for Outlook with Outlook 2016 and O365 ProPlus.
- A custom URL used to direct users to a help page was not functioning in Unified Client.*
- The Recalculate button on a Rollup field in Unified Client did not function.
- After setting the TimeControl value to "---", the dropdown menu would not expand when attempting to sort the options.
- The Dynamic Worksheet would not export some fields that were checked by default.
- The App Name could not be changed through a translation file import.
- When conducting a Categorized Search in Unified Client that should yield a considerable number of results, the error "No results found" appeared.*
- First and last names were not separated by a space on the Contact form.*
- No tooltips displayed for status drop down menu controls.*
- When databases were restored or cloned, this sometimes resulted in correct version number values for RibbonCommand and RibbonRule records.*
- The order of optionset items could not be changed.*
- Marketing emails could not be sent.
- When the Account field was filtered twice, based on entered text, the second filter's results were not updated from the first one.*
- The branching stage did not display on create forms in Unified Client.*
- Activities did not display for Lead in the Unified Client timeline if the Lead was present in the Activityparty lookup field but not in the Regarding field.*
- Lookups loaded slowly.
- When an email was sent using an SMTP based email server profile, the attachment was 0 bytes in size.*
- When only nullable fields were selected in $expand, some entities were missing from the results.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Importing a PSA solution failed with an error. (Error: "The solution cannot be uninstalled…")*
- An error occurred when opening customized views in Unified Client (Error: "Failed to get Loki token").
- An error occurred when a record's owner ID was associated (Error: edmProperty should be CrmEdmStructuralProperty")*.
- When a user selected the "Expense Cost Price" field or "Expense Sales Price" field and then clicked outside of the field, a warning message appeared asking the user to enter an amount between certain values.
- An error occurred ("Ribbon Xml Validation Error") when performing an advanced contact search.*
- Various entity forms failed to load, and instead hung indefinitely with "Loading Business Logic."*
- An error occurred when using deprecated fields in a query (Error: "Could not find a property named <property_name> on type 'Microsoft.Dynamics.CRM.<entity_name>").
- An error ("Error loading control") displayed in the timeline of new forms in multi session.*
- Attempting to load the Create form resulted in an error ("Error loading control").*
- The Timeline controls did not load when accessing an account record.*
- Solutions with custom fields and "Activities check" enabled failed with an error ("Invalid column name failure").*
- Solutions containing a business process flow entity with a long name could not be created or imported.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.