Service Update 68 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 68.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 68 will correspond to version number 68XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 68 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||22.214.171.12427|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 68 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions performed in Dynamics that do not work as intended.
- When Chrome was used to access Dynamics 365, at 100% zoom, no additional records appeared when scrolling down a page containing lookup results.
- A blank page appeared when performing a relevance search in Unified Client.
- Some fields in the Marketing app displayed in English when the German language was selected.
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When an email was sent/received matching a lead, the email was not displayed on the activities timeline unless the regarding was set.*
- Previous notes, posts and activities were missing from the timeline wall when it was configured to sort activities by an attribute that could be null.*
- The AppId was not applied when sending an email link from the Mobile Client.
- The branching stage was not displayed on Create forms.
- Emails published using a webinar event link did not go live.
- The branching state did not display on create forms in Unified Client.*
- When two lookup filters were applied, based on entered text, the result was not updated from the first filter request.
- Emails' Subject field displayed in the "US-ascii" format instead of the "UTF-8" format.
- Activities logging for exporting to Excel was truncated when the number of exported rows was high.
- Updates performed to inline editable grids on the Turbo form were not saved when performed during the save operation.
- When an email containing an attachment was sent using an SMTP based email server profile, the attachment's size was 0 bytes in the recipient's mailbox.*
- Solutions containing a business process flow entity with a long name could not be created or imported.
- When 2/1/1901 was entered into any DateTime control field in Unified Client, items in the calendar before that date were disabled.*
- When a "data" parameter was added to an HTML WR control, no data was included.
- Users without edit and delete privileges could not expand notes in the timeline wall.
- When Chrome was used to access Dynamics 365, the browser's horizontal scrollbar did not function if the Filter On and Include fields were populated.
- Importing a solution to the Canary environment failed with an error ("Updating Category.categorynumber.Length was not valid because this is an indexed attribute and hence cannot have size greater than 1700.").
- Changes could not be made to the order of optionset items.*
- Users could not navigate between pages in editable sub-grids.
- No results displayed when performing Lookup searches for offline entities.*
- When Chrome was used to access Dynamics 365, the browser offered to translate the page even when it was already set to the desired language.
- The Price List icon did not display in Unified Client.*
- Custom views could not be selectable within records.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Notifications could not be set in Unified Client.*
- Solution exports failed with an error.*
- Solutions containing custom fields and Activities check enabled failed with an error ("Invalid column name failure.").
- An error prevented users from completing their workflows ("Index was outside the bounds of the array.").
- When creating a new record, the timeline control displayed an error ("Error loading control string.").
- When in multi session, an "Error loading control" message displayed in new forms.
- An error occurred when importing an independent software vendor (ISV) managed solution. (Error: The index 'fndx_Fullname' is dependent on column 'FullName'.)*
- An error displayed when dashboards attempted to render some charts. (Error: "The … chart could not be rendered for the Lead record type.)
- The Quick Create form either didn't render or rendered with an error.
- A SQL error occurred when full text search was enabled.
- An error occurred when navigating to a dashboard and then selecting Save As.
- An error occurred when loading the timeline control in Unified Client.*
- Workflows failed with an error. (Error: "Index was outside the bounds of the array.")*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.