Service Update 80 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 80.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 80 will correspond to version number 80XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 80 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||22.214.171.12431|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 80 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Downloaded email attachments were changed to a generic format with a name matching the email record's GUID.*
- Solution imports failed when the contained a canvas app.*
- All custom workflow activity and plugins generated an error ("Could not load file or assembly…").*
- An unexpected email tracking token appeared when generating emails using a real time workflow that was set to execute as "the user who made the changes to the record."*
- Searches for customer assets could not be performed when a language other than English was selected.*
- An error displayed in the Owner Lookup field ("0x8006088a Resource not found for segment 'owners'").*
- Grid commands were not visible in the Documents section of a record.*
- Performing a multi-party email lookup added extra items when tabbing in and out of the "To" field.*
- Successful callbacks were called immediately, instead of waiting until after the Quick Create form closed.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A solution containing a custom entity failed with an error ("Failed to create entity with logical name…".").
- An "internal 500" server error occurred when a user attempted to access a DEV instance.*
- An error occurred when synchronizing changes made to the Account form.*
- Attempting to approve a time entry resulted in an error ("Unable to cast object of type 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Entity' to type 'crm.TimeEntry'.").
- When filtering a chart's multiselect option set attribute, an error occurred (Error: "There was an error retrieving the chart from the server. Please try again.").
- An error occurred when opening records from Advanced Find ("Can't reach this page. URL starts with HTTP not HTTPS.").
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.