Service Update 82 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 82.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 82 will correspond to version number 82XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 82 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||18.104.22.16801 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 82 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- An unexpected email tracking token appeared when email was generated using a real time workflow.
- An error occurred when attempting to open the Advanced Find window with the Personal view.*
- Quick Create menu metadata was not guaranteed to be initialized in openForm ClientAPI.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Solution imports failed when they contained a canvas app.*
- An error occurred when approving time entries.
- Flow approvals were timing out.*
- Custom workflows and plugins generated an error ("Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Crm.Workflow, Version=22.214.171.124' or one of its dependencies.").
- OData requests for open transactions resulted in privilege cache failures.*
- SQL timeout errors occurred while loading activities, leads and when searching in job carts.*
The following list details new features and functionality.
Customer Service Hub
- Service Management is available in this release. For more information regarding the new capabilities click here.
- Updates to the Customer Service Hub will occur automatically.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.