Service Update 90 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 90.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 90 will correspond to version number 90XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 90 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||18.104.22.16834|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 90 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- After opening and then closing the Delete control window in the Timeline section of a Customer Service Hub case, the Talkback screen reader's focus shifted to the top of the Timeline section.
- After selecting the "Close" or "Cancel" button on a pop-up that appeared when selecting "Delete PopUp" in an activity listed in the Timeline section of a Customer Service Hub case, focus moved to the first control of the page instead of remaining on the "Delete PopUp" button.*
- The "Load more" link in the Timeline section of a Customer Service Hub case could not be activated.
- The Card form's header did not display properly in the Timeline for tasks.
- The command to close an activity was not available in the timeline for scheduled appointments.
- Links generated from the Outlook app did not function.
- After adding an attendee to a tracked appointment in Outlook, duplicate contacts are generated or the newly added recipient broke the customer's recipient creation logic.*
- An Outlook offline feature did not function when a first-party solution containing a "Filetype" attribute was installed.*
- When an on demand workflow was selected from a queue, no records displayed in lookup.
- A large blank white space occupied the middle of the Plug-in Trace Logs form.*
- The "Add" button and "Associated View" button overlapped instead of displaying separately.
- The Add Contact ("+") button intermittently dissapeared.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when trying to upgrade a specific solution ("This solution cannot be uninstalled because the 'Role' … is required by the 'SportsManagement' solution.").
- Installing a Field Service application resulted in an error ("Solution installation failed. Please try again later.").*
- Entering Offline mode failed with an error ("The given key was not present in the dictionary").
The following list details new features and functionality.
- Solution Explorer for customization will be redirected to the Modern Solution Explorer. Please see this article for more information.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.