Service Update 2.12 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 8.2 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 2.12.
|Update package||Version number|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 2.12||220.127.116.11|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 2.12 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on premises) Update 2.12 resolves the following issue:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When setting up mailboxes with a specific email server profile setup, an error occurred during the next sync cycle ("ErrorInvalidSyncStateData").*
- SLA was not calculated correctly when the start date and a holiday fell on the same day of the week and the SLA's duration was longer than one week.*
- Alerts appeared when executing an XSS payload in a Wallcontent.1033.html file.*
- After setting up an async workflow to create an email when an account is created, and then creating an account, the body of the email that was generated was empty.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Emails containing Hebrew characters and quotation marks failed to synchronize (Error: "invalid sender").*