Service Update 92 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 92.
Starting October 5, 2019, we will enable the 2019 release wave 2 features (end user impacting only) across our global customer base. Your environment/organization will be updated during one of the maintenance windows over a weekend. For more information, click here.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 92 will correspond to version number 92XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 92 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 92 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When selecting the "Cancel or Add" button in the Timeline section of the customer service hub, focus was moved to "Enter a note" instead of remaining constant to the control "Add info and Activities" or "Post menu item".
- When selecting the "Open filter pane" button, and then tabbing to the next control on the page, the tab focus moved to the "More options" button and the user could no longer tab to the next control.
- When an email was tracked in Dynamics 365 but its sender was not identified, its address was unresolved. The Unified Interface Timeline displayed the email without a string after "from -", and the Release Wave 2 Timeline displayed it as "[object Object]".
- When creating a post, the post content field's accessible name appeared as "Post Text" instead of "Text".*
- When an appointment containing rich text was created and synced to Outlook, the appointment's description text lost its formatting.
- Incoming emails did not synchronize when the mailbox's display name contained Hebrew characters.
- Some outgoing emails took longer to send than expected.*
- Web API queries containing a "Groupby" clause sometimes failed.*
- The Relationship Insights cards' date format was set to English U.S. format by default and could not be changed.
- When adding a product, changing the "Product" column's name and selecting the "Preview" command resulted in XSS triggering and a dialog window crashing.
- Notes analysis did not function on the feature bit control timeline wall.*
- A blank tab was opened in the Chrome browser when the user selected "Collaborate", "Create new team" or "Create new channel".
- When creating a new case, the Narrator was reading a read-only interactive control.
- Reports could not be run or opened in Offline mode in Dynamics 365 for Outlook.*
- A record needed to be refreshed several times before it provided a GUID.
- Both the "Follow" and "Unfollow" buttons displayed when selecting an account from the Homepage grid.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Importing a solution resulted in an error, even if FCB.UpdateRibbonClientMetadataAsync was not enabled ("Ribbon processing is going on in the background.").
- A 403 "Access is denied" error occurred when attempting to send outgoing mail.*
- The wrong error message (a generic one) appeared when goal rollup calculations failed.
- An error occurred when assigning an activity to another user ("Access is Denied").
- Associated views were displayed under the Excluded Members subgrid and an error occurred when one of these views was selected ("An error has occurred. Try this action again…").
- A workflow to send emails failed when the "ß" character was entered into a field.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.