Service Update 96 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 96.
Starting October 5, 2019, we will enable the 2019 release wave 2 features (end user impacting only) across our global customer base. Your environment/organization will be updated during one of the maintenance windows over a weekend. For more information, click here.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 96 will correspond to version number 96XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 96 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||22.214.171.12429|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 96 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- When creating a new post in Yammer, new groups in Yammer were not presented as an available option.
- After deleting an attachment, focus moved to the top of the page.
- The controls inside of a note (such as "Edit this note" or the Delete button) could not be accessed using a keyboard.
- When navigating to an activity (such as a task or phone call), selecting "Delete PopUp", and then selecting the popup's "Close" button, focus moved to the first control (Dynamics 365) of the page.*
- When selecting the "Add button" link in the Timeline section of a case, and then starting a screen reader as a narrator, the narrator did not announce the status "Saving post" status message.
- When selecting the “Add info and Activities - Note from it” link in the Timeline section of a case, starting a screen reader as a narrator, adding an attachment and pressing the CAPS key + an arrow key, focus shifted to the name of the attachment only and the reader made no announcement.
- When starting a screen reader as NVDA, and navigating to the "Add an attachment button" link in the Timeline section of a case's summary tab, the reader announced the button as "add an attachment menu button sub menu add an attachment" instead of "add attachment button".
- When starting a screen reader as NVDA, and using the Tab key to navigate to the "Add an attachment" link in the Timeline section of a case's summary tab, the reader announced the attachment as "list with one item" instead of announcing only the name of the attachment.
- Changes to privileges for a subarea inside of the sitemap could not be made.
- Solutions containing specific patches could not be modified.
- Duplicate appointments were created in Exchange when an item was immediately promoted using Mailapp.
- Solutions could not be exported from the Customization page.*
- The Decimal and Date-only fields displayed as "updated" in audits, even when the fields were not updated.
- Bulk edits could not be performed on an entity form containing a Statecode field in its header.
- When selecting the "Collaborate" button in an entity record, the Collaboration dialog window took an unexpectedly long time to load.*
- The "Query and Service" group in the "Subject" combobox of the "Convert to Case" dialog box could not be accessed using a keyboard.
- Users could not navigate to child nodes of the Subject field of the Case form in Unified Interface using the arrow keys.
- When starting a screen reader as a narrator, navigating to the "Query and Service" group in the "Subject" combobox of the "Convert to Case" dialog box, and then expanding the group to view its list of items, the narrator only announced only the items' names and did not include the name of the group.
- The "Close designer" button in the "Edit chart" controls of an opportunity did not function.*
- Views could not be created in the offline database.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when selecting any on-demand workflow without selecting a record ("Missing record information.").
- Solutions failed to import.
- An error occurred when accessing the Documents area for a user entity ("Try this action again.").
- When navigating to the Advanced Find page an error occurred and a different view was loaded instead of the user's personal view.
- Both the "Follow" and "Unfollow" buttons appeared in the ribbon when selecting an account from the Homepage grid.*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.