Service Update 9.0.11 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.0.11.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 0.11 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on-premises) 9.0|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises) Update 0.11 is now available.
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Service Update 0.11 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Options in a global option-set were out of order.*
- An SSRS instance dropdown's values were missing, impeding the process of installing the v9 on-prem version of Dynamics 365.*
- After creating a lead and selecting the "Disqualify" button, the custom disqualify statuses were not shown.*
- Users could not create quick campaigns of appointments for account marketing lists that were owned by a team.*
- The "Save" button did not function on the Quick Create opportunity form.*
- When adding or deleting products, the total amount value did not update. Write could not be added to the product, "price per unit" and "quantity" could not be changed, and the extended amount did not update when changing the "discount" and "quantity" values.*
- When selecting "Reply All" and drafting an email response, the time was missing from the Email Description field.
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Selecting the file name of a sales attachment resulted in an error ("The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it.").*
- An error occurred when running a report in a custom module ("Retry the action. If the problem persists, look for a solution in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community or contact the Microsoft Dynamics 365 administrator for your organization. or contact Microsoft Technical support").*
- After assigning an account, in the Audit log for the assign event an error displayed ("Error getting user profile.").