Service Update 101 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 101.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 101 will correspond to version number 101XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 101 for Microsoft Dynamics 365 9.1.0||188.8.131.5201 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics 365 version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 101 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- Duplicate text displayed in the timeline for auto-generated posts.
- Navigating using the Tab key to the "More commands" option after selecting the "Open filter pane button" did not function as expected.
- When a Portal comment from the Activity tab was selected, the "To:" field in the from was not filled automatically with the contact's details.
- When focus was on the "See X more replies" link in the Timeline, pressing any key expanded the link to display the additional posts.
- When navigating to the posted date and time of any post on the timeline, Voiceover did not provide instructions to access the "Delete", "Close", "Assign" or "User" buttons present under the timeline section.
- When viewing an email in the timeline of an entity, the email's body appeared as part of the email's subject.
- With Talkback enabled, opening a filter pane resulted in Talkback announcing "Close filter pane" even though focus was not on the "Close" button.
- With Talkback enabled, when navigating to the posted date and time of any post in the timeline section and double-clicking it, the "Add to Queue" popup opened automatically.
- With Voiceover enabled, after expanding the filter pane, focus did not shift to the filter panel, making it difficult for screen reader users to access and apply a filter pane.
- With Voiceover enabled, some screen readers did not announce the name of controls when viewing Dynamics 365 in the Safari browser of an iOS device.
- MSFT instances could not be accessed by support users when the SystemUser record of the user was present in the CDS instance.
- When an Email entity had a regarding in Dynamics 365, the regarding of that entity was reverted to an older value.*
- When forwarding incoming mail to a mailbox, a timeout/platform level error sometimes occurred ("Email with message ID … was not, or could not, be promoted to Dynamics 365.").
- Status reason did not display on the Product Hierarchy Tile form.
- The ribbon and timeline took over eight seconds to load.
- Users could not navigate to hyperlinks using the Tab key.
- Email sent using Dynamics 365 in right-to-left format displayed in left-to-right format for the recipients.
- Email sent using Dynamics 365, when opened using a browser, did not contain a "Lang" definition in the "body" tag of the HTML, making them difficult to read using screen reader software.*
- Records could be opened when the "RetrievePrincipalAccess" plugin restricted the user's access right to "None".
- The right side of the linear slidebar in the Progress section appeared to be cut off.
- The body of an email created using a business process flow was deleted when the email was udpated.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- An error occurred when opening a note containing an attached email.
- An error occurred when opening a new or existing entity form through the Customization settings.
- Attempting to open the Main form of an entity resulted in an error ("The 'ModernFormeditor' is already used by another control.").*
- An error occurred when installing a product service automation solution upgrade ("Cannot have object with no publish instances.").
- The creation of new organizations failed with an error ("Attribute with Name RegardingObjectId already exists on entity flowsession.").
- An error occurred when launching CreateOrgTool.exe ("Could not load file or assembly 'MicrosoftCrmOnlineCloudSharedEvents...").
- An error occurred when opening records from most entities in Unified Interface ("Record is unavailable").*
- An error occurred when attempting to collaborate a record.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.