I’m not receiving any notifications
You won’t see any notifications if:
- Your Windows laptop battery is low, or Battery saver has been turned On.
- If Focus assist (previously known as quiet hours) is turned on. Learn how to turn Focus assist off or on
- If Battery optimization exception is set to Off in Your Phone Companion Settings on your Android phone.
My notifications have stopped syncing
Notifications work independently to other Your Phone features like messaging and photos. When they stop working, resetting the notification permissions should start the syncing process again.
On your Android phone:
- Go to Settings and search for “Notification access.”
- Find Your Phone Companion in the list and tap to toggle off/on.
- A pop-up will appear. Select Allow when prompted.
On your PC:
- Open the Your Phone app and choose Notifications. Wait for your notifications to refresh – they should now sync as normal.