Which Samsung devices support Link to Windows?
Currently the feature is only available on the following Android phones in select markets:
- Samsung Galaxy Note10
- Samsung Galaxy Note10+
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Samsung Galaxy A30s
- Samsung Galaxy A50s
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
How do I link my Samsung device with the Your Phone app on PC?
You'll need both your Windows 10 PC and one of the following select Samsung devices: S10, S10+, S10e, Note 10, Note 10+, or Galaxy Fold (dependant on market). The Your Phone app is already installed on your PC if you have the Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later.
On your PC:
- In the search box on the taskbar, type your phone and select Your Phone from the results.
- You’ll be asked to sign into your Microsoft Account.
Now we’ll guide you through the steps to complete the set up process on your Android phone.
On your Android phone:
- Swipe downwards from the top of your screen to reveal your Android Notification panel.
- Tap Link to Windows.
- Sign in with the same Microsoft Account you’re using on your PC.
- When prompted, tap to allow permissions.
The name of your Windows 10 PC will appear below Link to Windows when a successful link has been made.