Service Update 129 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 129.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 129 will correspond to version number 129XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 129 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0||22.214.171.12403 (or higher)|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 129 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- In a business process flow containing multiple stages and entities, when a user selected a stage that is not the active stage, by default the active stage was selected instead.
- Selecting "Save and Close" in an appointment entity after making changes to it did not close the record.
- When selecting a flow step in a business process flow, the Flow Widget did not open if the user was not already authenticated with Flow.
- A gray background displayed unexpectedly below the list of records on the Timeline.
- Changes to the Timeline failed to be saved when a post contained annotations that used the entirety of the entity's length.
- Unnecessary linked entities were added when the timeline was configured to display only select subset of activities.
- When a filter was not configured to display on the Timeline, the "Loading filters" message remained unexpectedly on the entity creation page.
- When a subset of activities was selected in a case form, "Opportunity Close" was not selected, and "Okay" and "Save and Publish the Form" were then selected, the "Opportunity Close" linked entity was still added to the case form.
- An import failed with an error ("Import failed: Invalid object name "SolutionComponentDefinition").
- Annotations did not contain the "documentbody" when performing a Fetch query.
- Customizations could not be performed in the Form Editor or Web Resources.
- Emails containing an inline image did not display the image when a screenshot was used.
- Security roles could not be updated using a plug-in that changed business units for a user entity and set a security role.
- The Forecasting Configuration form was inaccessible.*
- When creating a PDF file, the confirmation dialog referenced SharePoint instead of Dynamics.
- When qualifying a lead with a custom status code, the new options dialog did not appear.
- When creating a new form, the Firma field did not populate.*
- Custom controls could not be assigned to the Lookup field.
- Activities could not be viewed in the My Activities view.
- Changes could not be made to the Linear Slide control.*
- Data in bar charts was sorted with respect to the X-axis instead of the Y-axis.
- Instead of triggering an error, opening an invalid app resulted in a circular loop in which selecting "Back" signed the user out, and signing back in presented the user with the Back button.
- New bar charts sorted with respect to the Y-axis instead of the X-axis.
- The "Expand" button was missing from charts on the grid home page when displayed on mobile devices.
- The Actual Duration field's value did not populate when using Activity views.
- The HeaderFooter section displayed without a control when the "High-Density Header" setting was enabled.
- When a change was made to a workflow, the workflow's owner was changed to the individual who made the change.*
- When moving the linear slide control to update the "%complete" field of a work order service task, the task window closed.
- When viewing records using the entity view on iPadOS, selecting "Next 50 records" resulted in a hung progress bar.
- Email Conversation view on Social pane (Timeline) displayed first line of email content along with HTML styles in the collapsed view. After this release, the subject of the email will be displayed in the collapsed view.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- Changing any field in a record and then moving the business process flow stage, and then selecting the "cancel" button", resulted in an error ("Unable to save form data due to web resource registered onSave invoking preventDefault.").
- Switching between folders in Delegator/Delegatee mailboxes resulted in a delegated access error.
- A "400" error occurred when fetching solution components with pagination.
- An error occurred when exporting relationships via the Maker Portal ("Object reference not set to an instance of an object.").
- A custom exception could not be displayed ("ISV code aborted").
- Configuring Yammer failed with an "Invalid Redirect URL" error.*
- A script error occurred when selecting an unresolved email ID in an email or appointment.
- An error occurred when navigating the BPF stage of an appointment ("Error code: 0x0Session").
- An error occurred when saving appointment records ("An error occurred. Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Community for solutions ...").
- Migrating an organization failed with an error ("The organization id ... of the user being verified does not match the organization id ... of the execution context passed to VerifyUser ---> System.ArgumentException: The organization id ... of the user being verified does not match the organization id ... of the execution context passed to VerifyUser").
- Phone call records could not be created ("Record is unavailable.").
- When selecting the "Ignore and Save" button triggered an error, no error message displayed.
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.