Service Update 120 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 120.
Please note that our naming conventions have changed to clarify the link between the version number and service update. For example, Service Update 120 will correspond to version number 120XX. Occasionally a Service Update will be canceled and all the associated fixes will be rolled into the next Service Update, thus Service Update numbers will not always increase incrementally.
As this release is deployed globally, we will continue to add fixes and the version number may change. Check this article regularly as we continue to document fixes added to this release.
|Update package||Version number|
|Service Update 120 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 9.1.0|| |
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Please note that an (*) at the end of a fix statement denotes that this repair item was incorporated into multiple service update releases.
Service Update 120 resolves the following issues:
The following list details issues whose resolutions repair items in Dynamics that are not functioning.
- New groups did not appear in a Yammer conversation window.*
- A horizontal scrollbar and extra whitespace displayed unexpectedly when previewing an email.
- Categories could not be created when the "Migrated_Plugin" FCB was enabled.*
- After an opportunity was closed and reopened, the Timeline's "Opportunity Canceled" message referenced the wrong user.*
- After checking a check box in the Filter panel, screen readers did not announce the state of the check box being checked.
- The "Set Regarding" icon was not visible for related records after selecting the "See more" link.
- A message ("Email recipients were added and removed") appeared for seven seconds when navigating between emails, blocking the tracking button in the Dynamics 365 pane.
- No search results were returned when linking a contact to an account.*
- When linking an account, switching to the Personal view did not change/refresh the appearance of the grid.
- Creating projects failed with an error ("Process action associated with this process is not activated.").
- Audits could not be logged for owner change operations for child elements.*
- When importing a solution containing an invalid attribute entry, the import is successful and the invalid entry for the attribute was created.*
- Importing a solution replaced all existing privileges instead of appending them.*
- The "on" parameter in query searches produced inaccurate query results.*
- Tasks could not be created, and accounts could not be updated.
- When expending an entity, an Option Set field's value was missing.*
- The "New" button did not display in the Unified Interface form.*
- The export wizard in Unified Interface loaded without content when displayed using the Edge browser.
- Unexpectedly, users could select failure log subgrid records.*
- Word templates could not be downloaded, and the "Export to Excel" command did not function, when using the Safari browser on a Mac computer.
- A preview message displayed in a left-to-right format instead of a right-to-left format.
- When choosing a template in the template menu, clicking a hyperlink resulted in the preview not functioning and the wrong template being applied.
- The Auto Data Capture feature was not available on the Sales Insights page.
- After filtering the queue item main grid under the Queues tab to "All Public Queues", the grid displayed "No Data Available".
- A form to create a new item opened after selecting the "+" button in the "Rule Item / SLA Item / ARC item" subgrid.
- Case records and contact records opened in Internet Explorer as blank white pages.*
- After filtering the queue item main grid to "All Public Queues", the grid incorrectly displayed "No Data Available".
- Marketing forms embedded in the marketing pages were not visible when using the page's designer view.*
- Non-filtered queue item streams did not render on bound dashboards.
- Some terms on the sitemap ("Home", "Recent", "Pinned") displayed in English after selecting a different language in the personalization settings.
- The Narrator screen reader did not announce the image behind the "Connected Field Service Dashboard" combo box.*
- The progress indicator displayed as text only when navigating to an email from Activities and then navigating back to the Opportunities record form.
- The status of appointments saved with a status of "Out of office" was changed to "Busy".
- The wrong report opened when selecting the "Open in Power BI" button on the dashboard to open a report.
- Unresolved email addresses could not be entered on the Appointment form.
- When changing the "Resolve By" dropdown filter's date on the dashboard, the "Clear" button did not appear.
- When composing an email, the email's body text was automatically removed if an autosave occurred.*
- When displayed in a section with a subgrid, the Field section item label was unnecessarily truncated.
- When switching to offline mode, an email sign in app list automatically changed to an organization specific app list.
- While in offline mode, the Power BI dashboard loaded as an empty page and no error message appeared.
- Narrator did not announce the image behind the "Connected Field Service Dashboard" combo box.
- Using a horizontal scrollbar in Internet Explorer, the cursor moved to the top of the vertical scrollbar.
- When opening a Quick Create form, the Account field was empty.*
- Performing a search using only an asterisk ("*") returned results without filters or an applied order.
- Screen readers did not specify which fields were required for the "Allowed Presence" multi option set control.*
- The Currency field displayed the wrong value.*
- Editable controls could not be set in Dynamics 365 add-ins for Outlook iOS 13.
- The wrong view was highlighted in the view selector when FCB.ShowPoersonalView was enabled.*
- The screen shook when accessing the sitemap on a mobile device.
- Checkbox controls did not display tooltips when hovering over them.
- Email Conversation view on Social pane (Timeline) displayed first line of email content along with HTML styles in the collapsed view. After this release, the subject of the email will be displayed in the collapsed view.*
Error Messages, Exceptions, and Failures
The following list details issues whose resolutions correct actions that produce errors, unhandled exceptions, or system or component failures.
- A "400 bad request" response resulted from performing a relevance search using special characters.*
- A SQL error occurred when performing a "Regarding record in Dynamics 365" lookup.*
- An error occurred after successfully reassigning an appointment record to a different user ("Access is denied. You do not have enough privileges to access the Microsoft Dynamics 365 object or perform the requested operation...").
- An error resulted from creating an email record with a contact that did not contain an email address ("0x80040b0a").*
- Importing a second solution failed with an error while creating the relationship ("Managed property evaluation of CanBePrimaryEntityInRelationship field failed for SLA Item entity.").
- A "dependency calculation" error occurred when saving business rules.*
- An error occurred when creating a self-referencing N:N relationship in a solution-aware entity.
- An error occurred when importing a VA solution ("Import failed: Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.String'.").*
- Connecting to Dynamics 365 CE through Power BI resulted in an error ("A supported MIME type could not be found that matches the content type of the response.").*
- Selecting the "Connect" button to connect a production organization to a sandbox instance resulted in an error ("The feed's metadata document appears to be invalid.").*
- Selecting the "Go Offline" button in Outlook resulted in an error ("Object type Entity with id … not found").
- An error occurred when launching apps ("An error has occurred.").*
- Uninstalling solutions failed with an error ("Solution dependencies exist, cannot uninstall.").*
- When switching to offline mode in Outlook, a "propagating customizations" error occurred.*
- Importing a solution containing a security role failed with an error ("This solution cannot be uninstalled because the 'Role' with id ... is required by the 'ProjectService' solution. Uninstall the ProjectService solution and try again.*
- Importing a solution failed with a "UQ_RolePrivileges" error.*
- Importing a solution failed with a "cndx_PrimaryKey_RolePrivileges" error.*
- After entering offline mode from a bound dashboard, the dashboard was replaced with an error message stating that it's unavailable while offline.
- An error occurred when applying a filter to an editable grid ("Incident entity doesn't contain attribute ...").
- Running reports failed with an error ("An error has occurred. Try this action again.").
- An error occurred when loading QuickView controls ("Error Loading Controls").
- An error occurred when uploading an attachment to the Notes section.
- Importing an app module failed with an error ("The type initializer for threw an exception.").*
If you have any feedback on the release notes, please provide your thoughts here.