Error message 1
Name: Group Policy
Name: Resultant Set of Policy
Name: Software Installation (Computers)
Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix it button or link. In the File Download dialog box, click Run, and then follow the steps in the Fix it Wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD, and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myselfTo resolve this behavior, add the %SystemRoot%\System32\WBEM folder to your PATH environment variable. To do so, follow these steps:
- Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, click Environment Variables.
- Under System Variables double-click the PATH environment variable.
- Type:%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32\WBEMNote If other system variables appear, do not remove them.
- Click OK, and then click OK.
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
Article ID: 826282 - Last Review: May 3, 2011 - Revision: 1