The RPC server is unavailable.
If you restart the computer, and then you open Disk Management, you do not receive the error message.
- The Microsoft System Preparation (Sysprep) tool was used to create the Windows XP image that you used to start the computer.
- You change the computer name during the Windows XP Out of Box Experience.
- One or more of the following conditions are true:
- You disconnect the network cable during the Windows XP Out of Box Experience.
- You do not restart the computer after the Windows XP Out of Box Experience has completed.
- You open Disk Management.