- Click Start, click Run, type dcomcnfg in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Expand Component Services, expand Computers, expand My Computer, and then click DCOM Config.
- Right-click IIS WAMREG admin Service, and then click Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Under Launch and Activation Permissions, click Edit.
- In the Launch Permission dialog box, click Add.
- In the Select Users, Computers, or Groups dialog box, change the location to the local server. Then, type the local security group WSS_WPG, click Check Names, and then click OK.
- In the Permissions for UserName list, click to select the Allow check box that is next to Local Activation, and then click OK two times.