In this scenario, the meeting request is not saved to your Calendar folder.
How to obtain the hotfixThis issue is fixed in the Outlook 2007 post-Service Pack 1 Hotfix Package that is dated January 28, 2008. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
To enable this hotfix, follow these steps:
Note After you enable the hotfix, the meeting request will be saved to your Calendar folder.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following key in the registry:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Outlook\Options\Calendar
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
- Type ExtractOrganizedMeetings, and then press Enter.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- Type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.