- You share a calendar or a contacts folder in Microsoft Office Outlook with another user.
- You and the user who you shared the calendar or the contact folder with are Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 users.
- Both of you have the CRM Outlook client online or offline.
- The shared calendar or the shared contacts folder contains items that are tracked in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- The person who you shared the calendar or the contacts folder with does not track items in Outlook to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- The user has Write privileges to the shared data in Outlook.