encounter an error 1907 registering a font file. The log file should contain a line
similar to the following:
3:48:25 PM Friday, July 18, 2008: MSI(ERROR): 'Error 1907.Could not register font.
Verify that you have sufficient permissions to install fonts, and that the system
supports this font.'
To resolve this problem:
If you are not a system administrator,perform steps 1 - 5. If you are a system administrator perform step 1 and then skip to step 5.
- Browse for Start --> Programs --> Accessories.
- Right Click on Command Prompt.
- Click Run As:
- Click The Following User and enter the credentials of a system administrator. and click OK.
- In the command window, type:
- Allow the system to scan and reboot if it asks you to. The scan may also ask you to
insert the operating system disc that you originally installed from, so you need to have that nearby.
After this scan is completed, run the installation of Expression Web 2 or Expression Studio 2 again.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF TITLE, NON INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY CONDITION OR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE MATERIALS.
Article ID: 961506 - Last Review: Aug 10, 2009 - Revision: 1