Note Users who are members of only the Performance Monitor Users group still receive an " Access Is Denied" error message.
To add your user account to these groups on the remote computer that you want to access, follow these steps:
- Log on to the remote computer as an administrator.
- Click Start, click Run, type compmgmt.msc, and then press ENTER.
- In the Computer Management window, expand System Tools, expand Local Users and Groups, and then click Groups.
- Double-click Performance Log Users, and then click Add.
- In the Enter the object names to select box, type the name of the user account or group account that you want to add, and then click OK.
Article ID: 969639 - Last Review: Jun 21, 2014 - Revision: 1