- You enable Microsoft Message Queuing (also known as MSMQ).
- The computer has multiple IP addresses. For example, multiple network adapters are installed on the computer.
1. Apply the hotfix described in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 976438:
976438FIX: Error "0xc00e0003" is returned when you send messages between instances of Message Queuing 4.0 that are running on a Windows Server 2008-based computer
Note To enable the BindInterfaceIP functionality, this hotfix must be installed.
2. Create the BindInterfaceIP registry key using the steps below:
- Open the registry and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\MSMQ\Parameters. If MSMQ is clustered, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSMQ\Clustered QMs\MSMQ$ResourceName\Parameters.
- Create a new String value named BindInterfaceIP.
- For the Value data, enter the appropriate IP address.
3. Restart Message Queuing.
For more information about the BindInterfaceIP registry entry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
For more information on the MSMQ versions of the operating system, review Microsoft Knowledge Base article 178517:
178517 TCP ports, UDP ports, and RPC ports that are used by Message Queuing
For more information about Microsoft Message Queuing, visit the following Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site: