How to restore desktop background to validate Windows 7 Starter
When Windows 7 is not registered in time, the background of the black screen appears with a message that indicates that the copy is not genuine. This article explains how to restore the background of the screen so that the copy of Windows is validated.
You can restore the image of the screen background by doing the following:
- Click Start , type display in the search box, and then click the icon Display.
Note: If an administrator password or a confirmation is requested, type the password or provide confirmation as necessary.
- In the navigation pane, click Change color scheme.
- In the Color Scheme list, select Windows Classic theme, and then click Apply.
- In the Color Scheme list, select Windows 7 Basic, and then click OK.
- Wait for the theme to be applied.
To learn more about how to change the desktop background, read the following article: Why can't I change the desktop background?
Your opinion is important to us: Send your opinion on these articles through the comment field at the bottom. You'll be helping us to improve its content. Thank you very much!
Article ID: 2416380 - Last Review: 05/26/2014 10:43:00 - Revision: 3.2
Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter E, Windows 7 Starter N
- kbstepbystep kbhowto kbtshoot kbprb KB2416380